I might need to make some cladding for some of the insides if the plasticard is visible once the hull is put together.
Next I sprayed the hull copper, in case any gaps are left between the copper foil when it was applied.
Next a job for the masking tape, mostly tamiyia stuff of different thickness,imagine I will need more than this before the kits done.
Firstly I masked off the copper paint and the areas that are to be painted yellow on both sides ready for spraying with humbrol Matt black, I have decided to use enamel paints initially and then weather the ship after building with acrylic paints or pastels/powders.
I also drew around the gondolas and masked off the interiors at the stern.
Two coats of thin black enamel was spayed on the hull.
Above a close up once the tape has been removed, I left the black paint a few days to fully harden before I started to mask off the black areas in preparation for spraying the yellow stripes.