Marine Art and Maritime Modelmaking

Welcome to my blog, it's primary intention is to keep my existing clients up to date with the progress of their commissions, but hopefully it will prove of interest to anyone with an interest in Marine art and modelmaking

Thursday 15 March 2012

HMS Fearless 1:600 scale more photos

 A few more photographs of the super detailed 1:600 HMS Fearless model. I think they are an improvement on the previous set.
They were taken in natural daylight with an oil painting I am currently working on as a backdrop.
 I plan on using models to help with the composition of some of my marine paintings in future.
Watch this space !

HMS Fearless photographed with a backdrop of one of my unfinished seascapes,the landing craft to the right looks particularly convincing 

Shot of the LCVP's being lowered

Close up detail of the Seakings and flight deck area

No comments:

Post a Comment